Houston Environmental and Training, Inc.
In January of 2011, Houston Environmental And Training, (HEAT Safety), made a commitment to safety. From job walks and pre-planning to intermediate and advanced execution of services, we are committed to safety and completing our work scope without incident. Safety first, safety always.
It is our mission to provide the highest level of safety expertise with our professionals, at an exceptional value, in all of our efforts to assist our clients in eliminating accidents that result in untold costs to the company and unnecessary injuries to their employees.
In addition, we will be working with our clients to develop pricing packages that will fit their needs in our continuing efforts to deliver the highest level of safety expertise, at an exceptional value.
HEAT Safety's highly trained and certified Safety and Rescue personnel come from local industry and area fire departments with over 150 years of cumulative experience. Teams are available 24 hours a day 365 days a year to supplement your own response teams or stand alone when needed. HEAT Safety personnel and instructors will work one-on-one with your staff to design OSHA and NFPA compliant programs to meet your individual facility needs. No canned presentations here.
HEAT Safety is committed to customer satisfaction through understanding our customers' needs, informed decision making and continually improving our processes. HEAT Safety is committed to being the hallmark to your success!
Our Services Include:
Our training team is comprised of highly qualified experts and recognized as one of the top training companies in the country. Trainees will experience job specific hands-on training, enhancing skills and an abundance of real-life scenarios implemented into the training.
The following are training courses that we currently offer:
H.E.A.T. Safety understands the necessity and requirement for continued training and certification during this world-wide pandemic. We are ready to assist you with all of your training needs remotely with "Virtual Training" to keep your "Essential Personnel" up-to-date with their training and certifications while maintaining proper C.D.C. guidelines for "social distancing".
Call today for quotes and instructions on how to keep your employees trained.
HEAT Safety employs First-Responder & HAZWOPER trained technicians, for implementing a decontamination process in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic that has been reviewed and approved by the C.D.C.
The C.D.C. has implemented guidelines in response to this Pandemic relating to 80% of the population. For the remaining 20% of the population “Essential Personnel”, additional measures and safety protocol has been set. For those who are still reporting to work, conducting company business and using common areas/spaces, there may not be the ability to practice or utilize “Social Distancing”. For these employees, additional measures for disinfecting and decontamination have been developed.
Known factors of the COVID-19 (Corona Virus) indicate the living virus can sustain on surfaces for up to a week or longer. Areas HEAT Safety staff will help decontaminate include but are not limited to:
Kelly Green, President
Christi Gonzales, Administrative Assistant
1717 W Main
La Porte, Texas 77571
121 N. Harrison Ave.
Cushing, Oklahoma 74023
PO Box 477
La Porte, Texas 77572
Many of our competitors try to do it all, being more turn-key with an array of services to offer. That's NOT HEAT Safety. WE concentrate on SAFETY....Period! When you offer too many services, you cannot specialize in anything!
At HEAT Safety, we tell you what we can do and only promise what we can deliver. We don't bite off more than we can chew, and we don't chase money over quality and safety. People over profits!
Let us put our money where our mouths are. We tailor-make our safety services to either compliment or produce a stand-alone team to help you complete your tasks without having to worry about safety. Simply put, that's what we do!
Copyright © 2020 Houston Environmental And Training - All Rights Reserved.